Are you planning to install electrical wiring or pipes for gas and water in your masonry walls? Are you having a tough time cutting brickwork and masonry? The days of chiseling and slitting are an obsolete method for cutting narrow grooves in walls after the introduction of the Wall Grooving Machine.
Table of Contents
What is a Wall Grooving Machine?
Wall Grooving Machine is also known as Wall Chaser/Chasing machine or Wall Cutter. It is a specialized hand-operated power tool built for cutting narrow grooves in walls to install piping and wiring. With Wall Chaser, you can cut through most of the toughest walls made from cement cover walls, red brick, sand brick. In design, the Wall Grooving Machine is similar to an angle grinder. It uses abrasive discs or masonry blades. Some of the Wall Chaser’s drive head provides space for two or more discs or blades for producing larger width channels in the wall in a single pass. Wall Chasers is an ideal handy power tool for plumbers, electricians, and other contractors.
Benefits of using Wall Grooving Machine
Before the days of Wall Grooving Machine or Wall Chaser, people used to groove walls with the help of a hammer and chisel, which was a laborious, time-consuming process that created a lot of dirt. After the introduction of the Wall Grooving Machine, it added a lot of benefit to the user like:
- Saves time: The first and foremost reason for using any power tool is that it saves time and labour.
- Safe and ergonomic: Being a handy power tool with an ergonomic design gives optimum control, and added safety features protect you from getting injured.
- Depth of Cut: Groove Cutting Depth can be set as desired.
- Dust Free: Wall Chasers are mostly provided with a Built-in vacuum port and water pump that reduce the dust during work.
- Achieve greater finish: With Wall Chaser, you can cut quick, clean, and desired channel width.
Things to consider before buying the best Wall Grooving Machine or Wall Chaser
Though Wall Chaser is a powerful tool, these tools can be quite expensive. So before buying the best Wall Grooving Machine, there are certain things you need to consider.
- Blade: Wall Grooving Machine is built to handle the most rigid cutting, and it is achieved with abrasive discs or masonry blades. For cutting harder walls, some models are equipped with diamond blades.
- Versatile use: Wall Chaser can handle cutting almost all material like concrete, marble, granite, bricks, but still, before buying, check the specification and look for the applicable walls to perform its cutting operation.
- Safety: A good Wall Chaser must be equipped with a dust extraction system for dust-free working and a water pump to reduce the temperature of the saw blade.
- Spacer: Most of the models include installing an extra cutter giving you the additional flexibility to adjust the cutter’s width.
- Warranty: Look for a Wall Chaser that offers maximum years of Warranty
Best Wall Grooving Machine
After long research, I have selected some of the Best Wall Grooving Machine that may suit you according to your need.
Monstech Wall Grooving Machine (110V)
If you are looking for a powerful and affordable Wall Chaser, then Monstech’s wall cutter can be a good choice. With this Wall Chaser, you would be able to perform wall cutting at a 90-degree wall. For comfort for the user, the wall chaser has been provided with a handle that can be rotated at 180°. This Wall Chaser can cut through almost all the most rigid materials: concrete, marble, granite, lightweight bricks. For dust-free work, it is provided with a vacuum cleaner and water pump. It comes with a 2-year warranty.
Tableau: Wall Grooving Machine (400w)
Tableau Wall Chaser is built for heavy-duty cutting. This multi-purpose cutting machine can cut through harder materials like concrete, marble, granite. For stable and precise cutting, it is equipped with infrared rays and rollers. The main handle can be rotated 180 ° in both the direction left and right for better mobility for the user. It is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner and water pump for dust-free grooving.